PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 5 September 2020

I May Need To Correct Myself!

No, no, no!  Not as in spanky botty.

I said that D C Thomson tended tohave blander covers than AP/IPC/Fleetway. This is true in many ways, however, I was just going through my old comics collection -which does include a lot of Thomson comics (andlots of annuals)- and one after another there were the eye-smacking covers.

If the PC keeps going and I get time I may post some covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment