PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Post Once. Confirm Posting. Then...make sure you post a third time


 I was right (am I ever wrong?). Blogger are being a pain with their new look.

I was wondering why no one had checked out new posts and then I saw why. At the moment you click "Publish Post"...you then have to click "Confirm".

Now, checking the Posts on dashboard I noticed that all the new posts were "Draft". Yes, I had to press another "Publish" button -sometimes 2-3 times- before "Published" appeared.

HTF is this better and improved?

These internet companies are all updating their sites which means you have to confirm you accept the new terms and conditions. Why? Because European Union laws have made it impossible to snoop and get your data to sell on. However, a 'new' system and all that entails...sorted. The Bat is not happy about this as his "Sunny Bunny In Stahl" blog is messed up by all of this.

The alternative to Blogger CBO is to buy a website over which I have complete control. So, hey, you want to support me you should know how by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment