PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 10 September 2020

If Stanley Baldwin Read This He Would Ask "What's the internet"!

 


I know what you are thinking. No, I have not been doing any comic work other than editing. There are 135 books on the store front and to be honest I think that I can take it easy.

Black Tower Super Heroes No. 8 is the issue that leads off into The Green Skies and pages for that (BTSH) I will start working on this coming Monday. Once my unofficial proof reader has said that it all looks okay then Vol. 3 Parts I-III of The Green Skies will be given covers and that will be 139 books on the storefront.

Covers may or may not be a pain but we'll see. All the books will be uploaded and for sale by November. I can then sigh with relief and get on with non-epic stories!

After all of thios if the PC finally dies on me I am not worried. All the work is there to see (and I ought to add, to buy). Financially, a new computer is well -well- out of the question and with no sponsors of CBO if the PC goes so does CBO. I am sure you will live without it.

But miracles do happen (that'swhat I was told) so.


1 comment: