PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 15 August 2016

Defective Comics....It Could Be Existential...?

Before I retire for the night -I've been gardening, house cleaning (and moving the contents of the cupboard around) and also finished three pages of lettering.

I'm old.  I tire easily.

I checked to see what sort of views the Defective Comics review got (folks -if you want a collectible grab it now because it will be banned soon)?  A high number. Best views of any item for a week...I thought.

In fact the highest number of views went to...the QRD interview I did.  That many people interested? Hey -I have books. If one quarter of those who viewed that post bought one of my cheapest books each I would be a very happy man.

I just don't get a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment