PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 17 August 2016

taxes Taxes Taxes

Can I say that the next American tells me "You got no say" in anything American my response will be "I'm a US Tax payer -screw you!"

I earn so little from sales that HM Tax Office laughs at me declaring it. It's not enough to tax.

I got some sales from the US and a chunk of that is taken by US Tax which means a sale becomes, in reality, a bargain basement give-away. Make lots of sales no problem.  Make very few sales and it does hit hard.

So, I'm interested where my US Tax Dollar goes, dammit!!

(in case you are wondering, yes, the US Tax did just take more money off me...a non US citizen)

No comments:

Post a Comment