PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Let's Hope "Avengers Stand-Off" Is A Good Read!

Hmm. "You don't buy Marvel Comics so what do you know?"  might be someone's response but then they've not read this blog much.

I've not been in a comic shop for...six(?) years now.  Every-so-often if something catches my eye or is going insanely cheaply -I'll buy it.   Those Avengers trades (Avengers World), etc. I still do not know who sent them but I read 'em.

See, Avengers Stand Off.  Hardcover. 416pp for a one off £20.  I'm not dumb enough to say no to that since that's what 4(?) standard monthlies will cost you in the UK now.

I'll read it.  A comic is a comic. And it shows me what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment