PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 11 August 2014

If I Didn't Know I Was A Comic Book Genius Before -I DO Now!*

As if I ever needed reminding of what a comic book genius I am then this mornings reminder....well, it convinced me even more.

Just have to remember to keep the food in my mouth and I've cracked it.

With The Green Skies I adopted a totally different method of creating the books story.  I had all the important bits sorted out and then -WHAM! I realised that the key part of the story did not work.  This was all at 0500 hrs. So there I was "that scene has to go", "this part of the story will need changing" and so on and so forth.

Now, I then started thinking about "the Big Bang" (NO not the tv series). I was trying to figure out how, if there was nothing before, a universe came into being. I think I have how it works sorted out now and all these vizuals are shooting through my mind and I'm going wowwowwowwow --then I got the solution to my story problem.

I have no idea how it works so don't ask.  Last time I saw the flaw in Stephen Hawking and his claim that time travel was impossible. I wrote a letter to him and got a reply thanking me for my imput "but Professor Hawking is very busy at the moment" -a year later he writes that he was wrong. Seriously, Stephen Hawking ripped me off.

Anyway, my plot is now sorted so there.

Tomorrow it is my intention to perfect inter-stellar warp drive.




*only a lame-o would THINK that I had THAT sort of ego!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment