PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 4 February 2015

I Absolutely PROMISE This Will Be The Last Post Today. Maybe.

 Gods, I'd wear a jacket like that if I had one!!!

Anyway......

As a quick follow-up to my posting on the number of views CBO gets I thought I'd check out the "Audience" stats and see whether I can see any trends (those I am good at spotting) behind the number of views.

Nope.

CBO's audience seems quite international and one day a country will pop up out of nowhere and then vanish for a few days as another emerges.  Regarding that -HELLO, CZECH REPUBLIC!

In descending order, the main countries to visit CBO today are:

1.        United States   -GO YANKS!
2.        United Kingdom  -Rule Britannia!
3         France  -Vive la difference!
4.        Netherlands - Let's get mellow!
5.        Russia..........er....nope.  Nothing comes to mind.  Sorry!  Maybe: "Is this the Swedish coast?"
6.        Germany -It's all very green here, isn't it?
7.        Indonesia.....yeah, stumped again, but -Hello!
8.        Sweden........How's it going hunting those mystery subs?
9.        Czech Republic -home country of Jan Žižka!
10.     Ukraine -home of Strelets Miniatures and Zvesda!

I think I made that safely.  No politically offensive remarks or insults....?

Phew.

So, each day a nice mix of countries but the US, UK, France, Netherlands and Germany stay in the top 5 or top 10.

Keep Smiling.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry. Off topic,but a question; could you tell me who created MR>APOLLO and BRING 'EM IN HANK ? Thanks - back to work. Student is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Apollo made his first appearance in Swan's Last comic, Dynamic Thrills in 1952 (though he last appeared in the 1953 Cute Fun Album and Funnies Album. He was created by George Bunting. Bring 'Em Back Hank I think was one of the McCails so I'll see if I can find my notes somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Bring 'Em Back Hank was by John "Jock" McCail. I may recall all those minute details from when I was 4 years old and all the sciency and weird stuff but names....nope. Wanted to make sure! Hank is in Green Skies you know...."you'll hear a little voice....." Ahhhh. Teasers. Vernon is murning out to be almost a comic in itself within the book -9 pages so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you,sir. You are a fountain of knowledge. You'll see why I wanted the names in the next package... not spectacular stuff but a couple of pages.... Vernon and Hank in Green Skies ? I know Merriwhether and a PH won't make it through ... what else is going to happen ? AGH. The suspense is killing me ! Just a few pages, good sir, just a few pages to sooth my frayed nerves...
    OK. I'm 'ome. Busy day tomorrow. Thanks for the research on the names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may be surprised who does and who doesn't make it. I have to admit that I've been taken by surprise myself I start drawing and it's "Right, he'll do this then move on,..." but it goes "Right. He'll do this and....WTF???? WHAT??!!" We'll see.......

    ReplyDelete