PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Just In Case

I have a complete set of the Marvel UK Avengers weekly comic. Fun.
Now, for the Marvel monthly volume 1 Avengers comic I have #98 to the final issue of volume 1. I doubt very much that I'll get #1  
I've been looking for #s 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 87, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 for a looooong time. They are VERY cheap in the US but with the new "handling fee" from Customs (come on -its a tax) the cost is tripled or quadrupled.
The comics hardly appear on Ebay and with no conventions in Bristol (for years before the current problem) it looks like I'll have a long wait.....hopefully not too long.
If anyone knows any UK comic shops or dealers -NOT Silver Acres!!!- who offer fair prices let me know!

1 comment:

  1. First Hood: The Witch has no more worries, Vision. Good riddance to her!. Second Hood: Yeah, and ONE TINY second, Vision, is all it will take. and YOURS'S will be over TOO! - I don't know. I had to have a go at it. The artwork, as usual, is beautiful for The Avengers. You're fortunate to have your collection complete.

    ReplyDelete