PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 26 August 2020

The Green Skies...and Image Comics

There are about 8 pages left toletter on The Green Skies. Having a PC that is falling apart, and no money to buy a new one, has pushed me into working 10 hour days to complete the project. The books (3 now instead of 4) will not bepublished until after I complete Black Tower Super Heroes No.8.

I am, in fact, two months ahead of the schedule I set myself.

Now, the rumour mill is working overtime. I am quite sure something like this happened a couple months and I posted about it on CBO.

I had someone message me and askl when the first issue of Green Skies from Image Comics would appear.

Answer: never.  I do not think that Image would have the slightest interest in the project -aren't they all colour comics?  If someone is feeding you this line let me guarantee you (because I would know) that the only company publishing Green Skies is Black Tower.


No comments:

Post a Comment